Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kasama sa UP National Council Meet!

I have been a Kasama sa UP baby ever since I started being in the Student Council.

I must admit, it contributed a lot to what kind of leader I am today. For me, a leader becomes a leader if every decision he/she makes is rooted in the objective condition of his/her constituents. Then therefore, it is necessary for him/her to be with the people he/she is serving.

I love the Congresses because its super fun! Even if we sit the whole day and listen to lectures, eat biscuit and kape (murag naay patay! haha) the whole time, I enjoy the lessons I learned every time.

But the thing I love the most is the Basic Masses Integration! This year, we had it in Hacienda Luisita. It was like a dream come true for me and I believe, most of the delegates to set foot on the very controversial Hacienda Luisita.

And you know what? I will never vote for Noynoy Aquino because of what the Cojuangco family did to the farmers in the Hacienda. I support the farmers and workers of Hacienda Luisita.

"Walang welga na naipapanalo sa korte. Ang welga ay mapapanalo dito sa picket line"

Ingon pa sa mga taw ngadto, kami ilang inspiration sa pag pursue nila sa ilang fight for genuine agrarian reform. Sila sad, sila amu inspiration in continuing our fight for a nationalist, scientific and mass oriented education.

I know its a hard fight and we need to fight it really hard but for as long as we are together in the fight, walang bibitiw.

Hanggang makamit ang tunay at ganap na kalayaan nating mga Pilipino! =)

Serve the People!

No comments:

Post a Comment