Monday, December 28, 2009

Hunter X Hunter!



I love Hunter X hunter when I was still a kid.
It was kind off another version of Ghost Fighter which was my first ever love.

When I was yonung, I used to go out a lot. So for my parents to keep me at home, they threatened me that if I go out, a policeman will capture me since I committed a sin to this young kid.


This Christmas break, I did nothing but watch the series again.

Another thing, I used to think that somehow this anime are true.
I like Killua but he is still young so I imagine that he was my younger brother and I am also an assassin of the Zoldyeck family. Silly me :)

And of course! Kurapica <3
I sooo like him! He was the Dennis version in Hunter X Hunter.
He was determined to take revenge on the Spiders for annihilating the Kuruta Clan (his clan).
But in the end, its his friends that mattered to him and not his revenge.
So, I also imagine that he is my boyfriend! hahaha





2 comments:

  1. coring, sundogera! akoa nah si kurapika.. yaw pangilog.. hehehe, joke! the best jhud and hunter X! what season na ka kutob... tapos nako greed island.. if naa pa kay after sa greed, huwam ko.. sige nah! pretty please, please! ehehehe :)
    love lots,
    amylene ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. nkatiwas nako sa greed island. but ala naman tingaliy sunod ato.
    hala, married nami ni kurapica. sorry kaayo amylene. hahaha

    ReplyDelete