Let's start with a short recap.
Last 2009, I had a hair spa just for me to witness the UAAP Cheerdance Competition in the television.
Let's begin my 2010 UAAP Cheerdance Story.
Since, I am a working girl now (char!) I was not able to sleep well the day before the Cheerdance Competition. I had my shift on September 10, 2010 from 11:30pm to 11am and I was not able to get any sleep until my September 11 shift which is 9:30pm to 6:30am. Therefore, I haven't had any good rest for over 24 hours. After my last shift, I had to travel back home and I had my 4 hours sleep. Usually, I could have slept the whole day and just wake up when I would need to go back to my boarding house. But today is a very special day because to TODAY IS ONE OF MY MOST AWAITED DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR.
I was sooooo tired and even had second thoughts of waking up to witness the Cheerdance Competition but I told myself I need to witness it live because it will be so much different if I just watch it in Youtube. Well at least this year, I didn't have to hurry and look for a television set and had a hair treatment just to witness the Cheerdance Competition.
MATATAPANG, MATALINO
UP!
WALANG TAKOT KAHIT KANINO
UP!
HINDING HINDI MAGPAPAHULI
UP!
GANYAN KAMING MGA TAGA-UP!
UNIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS!
and this year, we made it!!! WE ARE THE 2010 UAAP CHEERDANCE CHAMPIONS!!!! WOHOOOO!!!
Sus, ga shagit2x ug ga-ambak2x jud ko sa kalipay!! hahahaha! DAOG ang UP!!! CHAMPIONS MI BAI! aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I can't contain my happiness!!! Hahahaha!!
Weeeeee!!! I am so proud of the UP PEP SQUAD!
The whole UP Community is so proud of you!
Sana, pagpunta ko ulit ng Manila, may makilala akong isa sa inyo at mahawakan kahit sandali. Hahaha! Char! Sana, sana, sana! Gagawin kong objective yan! Kahit kailangan ko pang sumakay ng eroplano!!!
Ang ganda ng routine, hayop ang energy, at sobrang linis ng execution. Our future is so bright, I need to wear my shades! Haha!
I will be practicing my bragging rights. TAGA-UP AKO! Wohoooo! Win or lose next year, I will always, always be proud of the UP PEP SQUAD!
Congratulations to the other schools too. We all know that you've worked hard for your routine.
But this year is our year.
WE EXCEED LIMITATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, UP PEP SQUAD!!
Last 2009, I had a hair spa just for me to witness the UAAP Cheerdance Competition in the television.
Let's begin my 2010 UAAP Cheerdance Story.
Since, I am a working girl now (char!) I was not able to sleep well the day before the Cheerdance Competition. I had my shift on September 10, 2010 from 11:30pm to 11am and I was not able to get any sleep until my September 11 shift which is 9:30pm to 6:30am. Therefore, I haven't had any good rest for over 24 hours. After my last shift, I had to travel back home and I had my 4 hours sleep. Usually, I could have slept the whole day and just wake up when I would need to go back to my boarding house. But today is a very special day because to TODAY IS ONE OF MY MOST AWAITED DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR.
I was sooooo tired and even had second thoughts of waking up to witness the Cheerdance Competition but I told myself I need to witness it live because it will be so much different if I just watch it in Youtube. Well at least this year, I didn't have to hurry and look for a television set and had a hair treatment just to witness the Cheerdance Competition.
MATATAPANG, MATALINO
UP!
WALANG TAKOT KAHIT KANINO
UP!
HINDING HINDI MAGPAPAHULI
UP!
GANYAN KAMING MGA TAGA-UP!
UNIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS!
and this year, we made it!!! WE ARE THE 2010 UAAP CHEERDANCE CHAMPIONS!!!! WOHOOOO!!!
Sus, ga shagit2x ug ga-ambak2x jud ko sa kalipay!! hahahaha! DAOG ang UP!!! CHAMPIONS MI BAI! aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I can't contain my happiness!!! Hahahaha!!
Weeeeee!!! I am so proud of the UP PEP SQUAD!
The whole UP Community is so proud of you!
Sana, pagpunta ko ulit ng Manila, may makilala akong isa sa inyo at mahawakan kahit sandali. Hahaha! Char! Sana, sana, sana! Gagawin kong objective yan! Kahit kailangan ko pang sumakay ng eroplano!!!
Ang ganda ng routine, hayop ang energy, at sobrang linis ng execution. Our future is so bright, I need to wear my shades! Haha!
I will be practicing my bragging rights. TAGA-UP AKO! Wohoooo! Win or lose next year, I will always, always be proud of the UP PEP SQUAD!
Congratulations to the other schools too. We all know that you've worked hard for your routine.
But this year is our year.
WE EXCEED LIMITATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, UP PEP SQUAD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment