First of all, I'd like to thank Papa God for the good weather. It was a turbulence free airplane ride on my way to Ilo-Ilo and coming back here in Cebu.
Next, I'd like to thank Piso Fare. If it's not for that promotional offer, I wouldn't have had this affordable trip. It only cost me only 283 pesos :)
And I'd like to thank Twinkle (Salamat sa pagpapatira sa akin! :) Mamimiss ko ang airbed mo!) and Anj (Salamat at talagang free ang schedule mo at pag-ubos sa burger from Perri Todds!).
Thank You mga dai for making my Ilo-ilo trip worth it! :)
[June 25, 2011]
I still had my morning shift from 6am-2pm.
I was schedule for a 5:50pm flight.
I directly went to SM Ilo-ilo and met Twinkle there.
Then we headed to Perri Todds (Everybody Shares) to have dinner.
Their orders are good for 3-4 people so you'll surely be full once you step out of the restaurant!
This is my treat and here's the menu:
Cheesy Bacon Burger . Carbonara Pasta. Ice Tea Tower
Since Anj still has another business to attend to, she wasn't able to join us for dinner.
And this is Kuya (I forgot the name), he kept on doing magic tricks while we were eating in the restaurant. [June 26, 2011] Guimaras! :)
In order to reach Guimaras, you need to ride a bangka. The fare is so affordable - 15php for the 15minutes boat ride. We were on board Rice Guimaras 1 :)

From the Guimaras port we rented a tricycle going to Raymen Beach Resort. It cost us 450php back and forth :)
While riding the tricycle, this is what I saw. Looks like overloading is a common practice in Guimaras. Still, I really like to try riding above the jeepney :)
After around 30 minutes of the tricycle ride, we reached our destination - Raymen Beach Resort!
And yes, we enjoyed the beach! :)


After more than 4 hours in Guimaras, we went back to Ilo-ilo City.
We passed by Robinson's Place before we proceeded to the Downtown area.
And we ate our lunch in Ted's Batchoy!

I saw two unexpected people afterwards:
Rej and Chuck Bass
After Robinson's we went back to Twinkle's Boarding House.
By 6pm, we went to SM again :)
We tried the Fish Spa!Small Fish, small tickles!
It's indeed relaxing and cute :)
This is my first time to try Fried Ice Cream.I had Vanilla, Choco Syrup and Candy Sprinkles.
Twinkle had Cheese, Choco Syrup and Marshmallows.
We visited La Plazuela - a new Mall beside SM Ilo-ilo.
We were hoping to eat dinner there but the restaurants were too unfamiliar.
Since we were not so hungry, we decided to have a massage first.
We visited two other massage place before deciding to go to Nuat Thai.
It was 30 minutes because massage services in Ilo-ilo is quiet expensive.
You can't see a 100/hour rate there! haha
Nuat Thai in the Sarabia Manor Hotel
After the relaxing massage, we ate at Dos Maria's Pizzeria.
The menu: 6 pieces chicken wings, 9 inch pizza and a pitcher of ice tea!
After eating we visited GMA Ilo-ilo :) (This picture was taken earlier)Their extro goes like: Ana Desamparado, 24 oras nga naga-RATSADA.
ARANGKADA is Buena Mano's counterpart.
While their Balitang Bisdak is RATSADA.
[June 27,2011]
I woke up around 6:30am.
Then we visited GMA Ilo-ilo again to watch their morning show.
I'm off to the airport around 7:30 am.
Unfortunately, the van driver said I'll be late for my flight so I had to take a taxi and paid 350php.
Oh, and Twinkle's Boarding House is located in Quintin Salas, Jaro, Ilo-ilo City
Thank you again for the good weather and the turbulence free flight:)
Hello Cebu! Thank You Ilo-ilo! :)
nasuya ko! haha.
ReplyDelete