Let me start this travel blog with all my Thank You:
(1) Thank You, Papa God for the turbulence free ride from Cebu-Bacolod. And even if it was not turbulence free from Bacolod-Cebu, thank you for keeping us safe :)
(2) Thank You, Cebu Pacific for the cheap fare. It was 700/person care of the piso fare :)

(3) Thank You, Mother and Father for the company. I know it's not too often that we vacay. I'm glad we did as a family this time :)

(4) Thank You, Julie Dai para sa lahat ng instructions at sa pagbigay talaga ng oras para magkita tayo kahit prelims niyo. :)

(5) Thank You, people of Bacolod for being so nice to us! :) I'd like to specially mention Kuya Jo, he was our tour guide. He agreed that we'll use his taxi for our tour and just asked for a minimal amount in exchange :)

THE PLACES:
We stayed in this hotel: Grand Regal Hotel. It is located in front of Gaisano Main so it is convenient for us especially when it comes to food.

This is our room :) Good thing they were having a promotion. It's like "feeling mayaman". It's not very often that we'd stay in a hotel. The room was big and cozy :)
The waiting area.
The lobby.
This is Cafe Masskara, the hotel's resto. We never really ate here. Hehe.
CALEA
This is a must try in Bacolod. Cakes are delicious and you can only have them in Bacolod. They don't franchise in other places.
THE RUINS
This is an ancestral house way back Spanish time. The owner had 10 children, all of them has one room each. The purposely burned down the house so that it won't be used by Japanese Guerillas. It is a very enchanting place and indeed my favorite tourist spot in Bacolod. Plus, the tour guide there is very accommodating and funny.
MAMBUKAL MOUNTAIN RESORT
This is a famous mountain resort located in Murcia City, an hour drive from Bacolod City.
It is a very nice place for adventure. Unfortunately, most of their adventures were closed since we visited on a weekday.
Butterfly Garden.
The beauties of this place.


MAMBUKAL FALLS:
After around 30 minutes of walking, we finally reached the 1st of the 7 falls of Mambukal. But since I am with the mother and the father, we decided not to proceed to the 2nd-7th falls.

I treated them with a Fish Spa. There's already one here in Cebu but I think this is better. It was so funny kay wala gyu'y isda muduol sa tiil ni Mama. Hahaha And we we're joking around telling her: "Sus Ma, niana jud nang isda pagduol niya's imong tiil 'Di ko ani uy kay baga kaayug kubal'" Hahaha
(2) Thank You, Cebu Pacific for the cheap fare. It was 700/person care of the piso fare :)
(3) Thank You, Mother and Father for the company. I know it's not too often that we vacay. I'm glad we did as a family this time :)
(4) Thank You, Julie Dai para sa lahat ng instructions at sa pagbigay talaga ng oras para magkita tayo kahit prelims niyo. :)
(5) Thank You, people of Bacolod for being so nice to us! :) I'd like to specially mention Kuya Jo, he was our tour guide. He agreed that we'll use his taxi for our tour and just asked for a minimal amount in exchange :)
THE PLACES:
We stayed in this hotel: Grand Regal Hotel. It is located in front of Gaisano Main so it is convenient for us especially when it comes to food.
CALEA
THE RUINS
MAMBUKAL MOUNTAIN RESORT
It is a very nice place for adventure. Unfortunately, most of their adventures were closed since we visited on a weekday.
The beauties of this place.
BACOLOD CITY HALL
I really wanted to visit this place. This is the New Bacolod City Hall. It is compared to the White House in America mainly because its color is white. The place was so clean and orderly.
EL IDEAL RESTAURANT
El Ideal is one of the must visit restaurant in Bacolod. It is located in Silay City. I tried their Guapple and it is indeed very delicious! Yum2x!
BALAY NEGRENSE

I saw a sign saying "Please use the doorbell" I was looking for a doorbell and this is what I saw. So cute! Literally a bell on the door :)
This is a grand piano which is more than 100 years old. This is older than the house.

The two pictures above are old telephones. I asked the caretaker if we can still call using the telephone and she answered "naputulan na po yan ng linya" Hahaha
Wheelchair - the old times!
If I was born during their time, I would have used these typewriters in writing my news articles :)
An old radio said to catch frequency from outside.
Planters Chair. This is used for siesta especially after farming. They said you can also give birth in this chair.
Harmonium
The view from the house.
Old Camera and a trumpet :)
The first ever electronic bike to run in Negros.
This is the pantaw. There was a rooftop garden here before but they don't allow visitor's to see it anymore. Also, it is used to see if there are enemies coming.
Sinaunang PLANTSA.
Then the mother and the father wanted to pass by Ilo-ilo and go to Guimaras so yeah, we did :)
Lunch at Perri Todds :)
BALAY NEGRENSE
Then the mother and the father wanted to pass by Ilo-ilo and go to Guimaras so yeah, we did :)
We stayed overnight in Guimaras. I did not went swimming because I'm afraid of having a darker complexion. I was on a 2pm-10pm schedule that time and it was usually the sked who does live updates. So I let it pass but the mother and the father enjoyed swimming early morning.
The four day vacay was one of the few times where all we had to think was the places we can visit. It was very relaxing and fun. It was a good bonding moment for us as well. I realized though that my father more vain than me and my mother doesn't usually look at the camera when the picture is taken. Haha This is one trip I will surely remember.
And yes, more trips next year! Yes, next year :) Because I still have to a regular employee and if I will be, I'll be entitled to vacation leaves already :)
Keep it coming piso fare!
nice pictures.. showcased the vacation. and what a way to treat your parents..:D
ReplyDeletenice coring! :D
ReplyDelete