Sunday, October 23, 2011

Avant Garde Make Up

Another segment for Isyu : Avant Garde Make up.
This was a frustrating week but I'm glad we were able to pull it off.

Due to time constraints, I wasn't able to look for another model so I had to experience it myself.
I'm happy though because this kind of make up is really one of a kind.

Avant Garde is the French term for "advance guard".
This kind of make up style is usually described as WILD, EXOTIC and OUT OF THIS WORLD.
In beauty make ups, the make up artist would enhance your physical features focusing mainly on you but with Avant Garde make up, results speaks more about the artist's creativity and expression.
During photoshoots, models should be more edgy and more expressive.


I'd like to thank Jomer Arances, the one who made this.
We had the concept of an Ice Princes and the result was indeed amazing.
Two thumbs up! :)
The aqua eyelashes and the crystals added more details to the look.




Since I had to report for work after the make up session, I wore the make up for a period of time in the office. We had a mini photo shoot in our VO booth. Haha



Sorry for the flash. With Monching, who claims to be the most handsome in the newsroom. Bwahaha. Peace Ching! :)


Another one who claims to be the most handsome. Haha


With Mark, good thing he doesn't argue with Godfre, Monching and Kuya Tata that he is the most handsome in the newsroom.


And yeah, the last "claimant" to be the most handsome in the newsroom. Hahaha

1 comment: