Monday, April 9, 2012

Ulan's First Birthday!

[April 3, 2012]
Who would have thought? Time flies so fast, our baby boy is now 1 year old! :)

I was the earliest Ninang in the party.
Well for our lovable baby boy, it was a hugging and kissing spree for him because most of his fans were there. By fans, I mean people who love him! Haha





















It's just the first year baby! Many more to come!
Our baby rocked his 1st birthday!
Very delicious food, glowsticks, partner parent's shirt and a live concert!

And I'd like to congratulate these two people right here, Nanay Rei and Tatay Insoy for having such good genes and producing this lovable baby boy! Kidding. Hehe
I think they've done such a great job with Ulan.
Ulan is their first so they have to consult Google Parenthood. Haha
It's just amazing seeing them compliment each other and helping each other grow the boy.
Two thumbs up and a hand salute to the both of you!
More years to come and more babies? Not so many please kay daghan sad ug palitanan ug gift. Hehe

And yes, we got front row seats to the amazing mini concert on Ulan's Birthday Party!
Rock and Roll!

And to Ulan, we love you so very much!
So please be a good boy :)
And endure our hugs our kisses for now because you're just so irresistible and we can't get enough!
Love you baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment