during my first days of internship, i was able to see and appreciate the different festivals of the province.
it made me happy seeing young children dance to the tune of their festival songs and how they dance with smiles on their faces.
yesterday, we went to Alcoy. Cute kaau ang mga Siloy! haha mga bata nga sila daw ang siloy. cute kaau.
While I was watching, I felt like crying.
I asked myself, why?
It saddens me why Filipino people can't see the beauty of what we have and what we can be. We have such wonderful people, woderful country, wonderful traditions but most of the time, we choose to love what is not ours.
We have many things to love about our country.
Its just that, it is overshadowed by the bad things we are experiencing and the people who works for their own interest.
Someday, I hope to see that all Filipinos will find that Garbo in their hearts.
And when they are awaken, I hope they will start fighting for what is truly ours - our rights, our own identity, our country. =)
it made me happy seeing young children dance to the tune of their festival songs and how they dance with smiles on their faces.
yesterday, we went to Alcoy. Cute kaau ang mga Siloy! haha mga bata nga sila daw ang siloy. cute kaau.
While I was watching, I felt like crying.
I asked myself, why?
It saddens me why Filipino people can't see the beauty of what we have and what we can be. We have such wonderful people, woderful country, wonderful traditions but most of the time, we choose to love what is not ours.
We have many things to love about our country.
Its just that, it is overshadowed by the bad things we are experiencing and the people who works for their own interest.
Someday, I hope to see that all Filipinos will find that Garbo in their hearts.
And when they are awaken, I hope they will start fighting for what is truly ours - our rights, our own identity, our country. =)
mau... KOLONYALISMO AT IMPERYALISMO IBAGSAK.. at yan ay magsisimula sa ating mga sarili... ako at ikaw mismo ang simula... datapwa't, nararapat nating pag-isahin ang ating mga sinimulang aksyon nang sa gayo'y tuluyan nang mawala ang mga salot na batakang problemang ito sa ating lipunan.. :-)
ReplyDelete