However Sir Alan had to exchange schedule with me so I was on a 8-4 sked that day.
Somehow, a 100% assurance that I can go and watch the movie.
I came with Baby Boy.
I had a talk with the scriptwriter.
And a picture with Rico Barrera :D
It was about media killings in the Philippines.
It resembles the Maguindanao Massacre and how warlordism is connected to media killings.
It also stated the reason why people in the media are killed.
I was really excited to watch the movie since I'm a current media practitioner.
Despite the fun and satisfaction in this work, danger should not be taken out of the equation.
Everyday is an adventure as well as everyday is a risk.
For me, the movie differentiated a reporter and a nationalistic reporter.
It showed that the truth is worth dying for.
And that people deserve to know what are the real happenings.
It inspired me to be a better reporter.
And reminded me ................... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment