Monday, September 19, 2011

Log2x! :)

Many people in GMA are curious about LOG2X because I always talk about it in the station! :)
Well, let me tell you about my favorite night food - LOG2x!

I was on a graveyard shift last month.
Even though i don't like it due to the sleeping problems, I'm happy because it can save me a lot of money and because I can eat log2x.

Some people say it is recycled bones.
I really don't know were it came from, all I know is it's yummy and all else don't matter.
And it's affordable too! It's only 15pesos so with a maximum of P30 pesos, you'll surely be full!

It is located is below the Mambaling flyover :)

The bones! :) There's soup, bones, canton. But the bones are my favorite part. Of course, since I am their suki there's an extra serving. Haha!

I usually buy 2-3 puso and place it in the soup. MMMMM!

The complete set! I usually separate the bones from the soup. Place puso in the soup and one bottle of the refreshing softdrinks!



So delicious. So affordable.
I miss eating log2x :(



No comments:

Post a Comment