
Last Friday, Ulan and I dated in SM (Or so I claim. haha)
It was a good way to relieve stress after how many days of pressure in work.
Oh not days, maybe weeks or even months! Haha
After completing my story for Isyu karon Central Visayas, we met at around 6 in the evening and spent the next 2 hours together since I will still be on a graveyard shift.
During the whole duration of our "date", I can't stop myself from making gigil to my very cute pamangkin.
Though he was a bit grumpy that night due to lack of sleep, he managed to smile at times.
I'm so delighted when his little hands would hold my pinky while we were strolling around the mall. (Sosyal! Holding hands while walking!)
He was also vain! He would smile at the camera and wonder everytime there would be flash when I click.
His like "Royal Cuteness!"
Oh Ulan, I wanna hug you tight and kiss you again and again and again!
I love you our big boy! :) :) :)
I treated Ulan for his first ever train ride! Yohoooo! :)
hahaha nya lipay kaayo ka, nya nangangkon pajud nga pamangkin? kabalo kas tagalog sa kinugos? kinarga!
ReplyDeletewala gyud nalingaw si Ulan sa imung company coring! :D luv u bukikooooy!
ReplyDeletehahaha. pamangkin nalang gud.
ReplyDeletegisapot na xa noh kay gabii nami nagkita. hehe
ReplyDelete