This was taken last February 11, 2012. Haha
YES, I know, don't mention it!
Anyways, this was a POST CHRISTMAS / POST NEW YEAR AND A PRE VALENTINE CELEBRATION.
Had this celebration @ MO2.
There was drinking, eating, singing, dancing and all the crazy stuffs!
YES, I know, don't mention it!
Anyways, this was a POST CHRISTMAS / POST NEW YEAR AND A PRE VALENTINE CELEBRATION.
Had this celebration @ MO2.
There was drinking, eating, singing, dancing and all the crazy stuffs!
But other than telling you about this celebration I just want to share that I'm happy with these people.
They make work fun and enjoyable!
I'm enjoying my stay in the police beat. Oh, if only I can stay in this beat for a longer time! Haha
They are crazy and green minded and crazy, oh I mentioned that already!
Oh work and these people, I love you so much! :)
They make work fun and enjoyable!
I'm enjoying my stay in the police beat. Oh, if only I can stay in this beat for a longer time! Haha
They are crazy and green minded and crazy, oh I mentioned that already!
Oh work and these people, I love you so much! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment