The first reason why I was happy last Saturday.
I was planning to join the fun run but a day before the competition, they asked me if I can replace one of the participants and without doubts, I said YES.
I made it clear though that us joining the contest is just for fun and we won't be blaming each other if we lose the game. And so we all agreed that we'll just enjoy ourselves.
So I was on a night out hours before the activity and slept at around 4 in the morning.
Had to wake up by 6 so I can prepare but my 10minute alarm didn't work.
I ignored it and by the time I opened my eyes, I was like "WTF!"
It's 6:30am and the call time is 6:30an and I just woke up! The hell!
So I was in a hurry and luckily I was able to make it.
Though I can say that I wasn't really physically (because I only had a 2 hour sleep) and mentally (because I was tequilla sunrise hang over) fit, I still participated in the challenge.
It was full of running, challenges and team work!
Good thing our team worked hard enough to complete the challenge.
I was always the last one who'll arrive in the challenge points but I tried my best to help.
And yes, we made it!
We were the GRAND WINNER!
It's just so liberating. That moment when you'd shout your heart out because the name of your team was declared as CHAMPIONS :)
CONGRATS TEAM BANGAN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment