[082812]
Conversation went like:
Cheavy: Ana D, mangaon ta?
Ako: Asa man ta mangaon uy?
*thinking*
Ako: Kailangan lang gyud ko munaog para mag withdraw
Cheavy: Ako kay ganahan mukaon
Ako: Da Vinci's ta?
Cheavy: Mmm, naa man koy plan mukaon ug Da Vinci's inig sabado uy.
Ako. Ahh sige, adto nalang ta JY. 7/11.
(Pag-abot sa 7/11)
Ako: Shit, guba man ang dispenser sa Slurpee. Adto tag Da Vinci's IT Park na!
Cheavy: OK!
So we walked from JY to IT Park and ate there.
As for our order: It was 12 inches Bacon Deli Pizza
Chicken Gusto (I got 2 chicken and she got 1 chicken and all the mojos)
I got bottomless ice tea and she got bottomless lemonade.
Cheavy and I have been roommates for almost 2 months now.
We would enjoy talking about simple nothings.
And discuss whether to eat or not or what to eat and where to buy the food.
I'm glad that I have her as my roommate! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment