Saturday, December 29, 2012

Manila Trip - for the 3rd time :)


This trip was nearly cancelled.
Because I left on the same day of the canonization of San Pedro Calungsod.
But maybe, with his grace, he wanted me here.
I didn't have much sleep the night before.

On my first day, we went to Divisoria. (You know I never leave Manila without visiting this place!)
It was actually my main purpose for booking this trip. 
I want to go to Divi to buy Christmas gifts but the Hongkong trip came in and the main purpose now was to be with my girls and do a bit of soul searching.
Still, a big thank you for Yez and Graxa for accompanying me to Divi.
It was San Pedro's way of telling me, you can't escape walking and people!
For all you know, you don't have to take a step because people will push you forward.
Maybe the canonization was even more organized than the people in Divi that day.
It was really tiring :(

After the Divi struggle, we had to unwind. Tea please was the place to be!

Oh! These girls will always be the reason why I always feel like a part of me is left everytime I leave Manile.
But of course, you can not miss Mang Larry's Isaw!

And ice cream afterwards!

Here's to everything we talked about that night :) Not to mention the bummer fake account and the nasty girlfriend drama. Haha

Yes, I'm one happy girl that weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment