Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Shift!



I guess you haven't been hearing my name in the afternoon news, ei?
From GMA Reporter to Waterfront Mactan's Sales Account Manager.
From News Writing to Sales.
You see, two totally different fields.
Well, this is one major shift in my life.
But I tell you, I really thought a lot about this decision.
It was never easy taking the step.
It was like passing through hell and I'm glad I was able to get through.

The hardest part maybe is thinking that I was walking away from the one thing I dreamed of since I was young.

But after more 3 months of being in this job, I can say that God is indeed good.
I enjoy my job and I'm learning a lot from it.
Even if there are times when I find myself crying at the end of the day because of pressure, I can't help but be thankful for everything.
The people in my workplace are good and friendly and I can really see a lot of space for learning.
And yes, I can say.. NO REGRETS!
I'm starting to love it here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment