While most people spend their money buying new things (i.e. clothes, shoes, bag), new gadgets (i.e. cellphone, camera, ipod or laptop) or just spend it for their vices (i.e. drinking and smoking), my money on the other hand is spent for EATING!
So it's really no wonder why I am gaining weight!
And if you are observant enough, you can see that most of my albums in Facebook has a picture of me eating.
One of the things that I really love to eat is FROZEN YOGURT. I had my first Froyo in Manila. My friend, Mec, let me taste froyo and I liked it! From then on, I always look forward in going to Manila so I can eat froyo. So every time I will go to Manila, I'd always budget around P200 so I can lusciously treat myself with frozen yogurt.
Months after, YOGU, the froyo store in Banilad, opened. And after that, many other establishments offered froyo! That's a good thing because I don't have to spend a frightening hour riding an airplane so I can taste my favorite dessert!
This is in Pancake House.
This is in Red Mango.


This is in Frutti Froyo in Manila! I love this shop because you get to make your own frozen yogurt. You decide on the quantity of the tart and the toppings as well. The best thing is that they opened a branch in SM! I am so looking forward in eating there! :)
I also love to eat PIZZA! And obviously, my favorite pizza is Da Vinci's! My pizza buddy is Candeze! There are times when we want to eat and automatically decide to eat in Da Vinci's! Paired with bottomless ice tea, our stomach will be so full! *Nam Nam*

Dulce, Candeze and I @ Da Vinci's Mandaue

Just me and Candeze, still in Da Vinci's Mandaue
Da Vinci's Parkmall, still with Candeze!
Had a new haircut, still @ Da Vinci's Parkmall and still with Candeze!

Da Vinci's Jones :)
Da Vinci's IT Park with B :)
This pizza date is one of the best! We had to set up out booth in Ayala and walked to IT Park to eat pizza. We finished eating at around 3 in the morning. We were so noisy as if we occupied the whole store. Did you remember how we laughed so hard our stomach was so painful? Indeed, it's that kind of pain that's worth it :)
In Mama Maria's. I was with Dulce this time. Just before she left for Davao.
And of course, random places where we decide to eat. With my most favorite people in the world, BAMKWAN! :)

Graxa, Kirai, Bonsai and Me @ Sbarro, Ayala.
Nawe, Me and Jer @ Pizza Hut Ayala.
B @ Don Henrico's. Noisy people! This dayI was so full because I ate Pizza before I went here and after I went to Moon Cafe for a meeting.
Mang Inasal in SM. This was when we shopped for our graduation stuffs!
Metro Colon. Eat after hours of walking in search for formal tops!

Shakey's in Ayala! This was one of the times where we always eat out since we are almost graduating!

Mama Maria's :) We were just hungry and decided to eat here :)

Casa Verde in Ayala. Still, we were hungry and decided to eat here :)
Still @ Casa Verde, Ayala. Graxie's 21st birthday :)

With Baby Boy (with long black hair pa!) @ Kenny Rogers in Ayala.

KFC in SM. This is the first picture in my camera that got stolen!

TGIF after thesis defense! I love that watermelon shake and also that small heavy burgers!
Perhaps, the best thing about eating out is being with people you can always laugh with or talk with. I'm glad that I have a set of friends whom I can always be with and share my favorite hobby --> EATING :)
So it's really no wonder why I am gaining weight!
And if you are observant enough, you can see that most of my albums in Facebook has a picture of me eating.
One of the things that I really love to eat is FROZEN YOGURT. I had my first Froyo in Manila. My friend, Mec, let me taste froyo and I liked it! From then on, I always look forward in going to Manila so I can eat froyo. So every time I will go to Manila, I'd always budget around P200 so I can lusciously treat myself with frozen yogurt.
Months after, YOGU, the froyo store in Banilad, opened. And after that, many other establishments offered froyo! That's a good thing because I don't have to spend a frightening hour riding an airplane so I can taste my favorite dessert!
This is in Pancake House.
This is in Red Mango.

This is in Frutti Froyo in Manila! I love this shop because you get to make your own frozen yogurt. You decide on the quantity of the tart and the toppings as well. The best thing is that they opened a branch in SM! I am so looking forward in eating there! :)
I also love to eat PIZZA! And obviously, my favorite pizza is Da Vinci's! My pizza buddy is Candeze! There are times when we want to eat and automatically decide to eat in Da Vinci's! Paired with bottomless ice tea, our stomach will be so full! *Nam Nam*

Dulce, Candeze and I @ Da Vinci's Mandaue

Just me and Candeze, still in Da Vinci's Mandaue
Da Vinci's Parkmall, still with Candeze!
Had a new haircut, still @ Da Vinci's Parkmall and still with Candeze!
Da Vinci's Jones :)
Da Vinci's IT Park with B :)This pizza date is one of the best! We had to set up out booth in Ayala and walked to IT Park to eat pizza. We finished eating at around 3 in the morning. We were so noisy as if we occupied the whole store. Did you remember how we laughed so hard our stomach was so painful? Indeed, it's that kind of pain that's worth it :)
In Mama Maria's. I was with Dulce this time. Just before she left for Davao.And of course, random places where we decide to eat. With my most favorite people in the world, BAMKWAN! :)

Graxa, Kirai, Bonsai and Me @ Sbarro, Ayala.
Nawe, Me and Jer @ Pizza Hut Ayala.
B @ Don Henrico's. Noisy people! This dayI was so full because I ate Pizza before I went here and after I went to Moon Cafe for a meeting.
Mang Inasal in SM. This was when we shopped for our graduation stuffs!
Metro Colon. Eat after hours of walking in search for formal tops!Shakey's in Ayala! This was one of the times where we always eat out since we are almost graduating!

Mama Maria's :) We were just hungry and decided to eat here :)

Casa Verde in Ayala. Still, we were hungry and decided to eat here :)
Still @ Casa Verde, Ayala. Graxie's 21st birthday :)
With Baby Boy (with long black hair pa!) @ Kenny Rogers in Ayala.

KFC in SM. This is the first picture in my camera that got stolen!
Perhaps, the best thing about eating out is being with people you can always laugh with or talk with. I'm glad that I have a set of friends whom I can always be with and share my favorite hobby --> EATING :)
No comments:
Post a Comment