Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my ideal christmas wishlist :)

Here are some of the things I wish to buy for myself.
Though it is an immediate need, I will save up for these stuffs!
This is an ideal Christmas list though given my current pay status.



DOLLFACE COSMETICS 88 COLOR PALETTE

I want to have one! But I still need to learn how to put make up on before I buy one or else it will be put to waste.






KILLER HEELS
I am always attracted to a 4-5 inch killer heels! I want something that covers my whole foot and the gladiator type. More so, I want the one that has an elevation in front so it won't be too tiring even if you will be walking with it for a long time.



PINK CELLPHONES
I want a pink cellphone from Sony Ericson, Samsung and Nokia!
I will use each for Globe, Sun and Smart. I used to have 3 phones for the 3 lines but I lost the charger for my Sony. The Samsung phone got a white washed screen and my Aunt is using the Nokia.





IPOD NANO

I used to have one. :(
I wish to have one like this again so I can listen to the music I love to hear.




PINK LAPTOP
It's really not urgent for me to have a laptop but in case I decide that I want to have one, I want a pink laptop! :)


SUZUKI CELERIO
If I'd ever had a car, I want a pink one and I want it small! :)
So the Pink Suzuki Celerio is perfectly what I want.
I am not so knowledgeable when it comes to its features but still, I want to have one.
I'm not so sure with the price as well but based on the website it's around 600,000.



If I'd decide to buy something for long term use, I want it pink!

It's a long way to go but I'll have all these in due time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment