I cleaned my room that I wasn't able to clean since time immemorial And since there are those things that I don't want to throw away because they have some sentimental value, I decided to buy a box, label it as a memory box and keep everything there.
Here are those things :)

This is the Escada Perfume I got from Jim's Father. I'm not a fan of fancy perfumes but I love it because it smells good and it's pink in color. I've been using it and now ubos na! hehe
Here are those things :)
This is the Escada Perfume I got from Jim's Father. I'm not a fan of fancy perfumes but I love it because it smells good and it's pink in color. I've been using it and now ubos na! hehe
This picture depicts 2 memories in 1. The key chain I got from my Call Center job would remind me of the wonderful people I was with during my 5 month call center experience. And the key is a reminder of my 4 month boarding house stay.
This is the SABLAY that I used on my graduation day. An end of the more or less 16 years of being in school. For me it meant all the things I had in college especially being in UP and being with BAMKWAN, my batchmates. Another thing that this would remind is the speech I made during the graduation. It was the speech that made me nervous all through the graduation ceremony.
These are some pins that I got but I don't really use pins that much. I got the "proud to be Kapuso" pin from a guard who gave it to me during our media tour in GMA. So no, I did not just have it now that I'm already a Kapuso. But of course, I am a proud kapuso. I got the "I love Up" pin from shopping center in UP Diliman. I will always, always be thankful that i chose UP as my college school because who I am now is from the things i learned from UP. And lastly the "serve the People" pin. Someone gave it to me. It is a reminder as well of our greater purpose in life - to live it not just for ourselves but for the greater masses that are waiting for us.
This is my hardbound thesis work. When I was in high school, I have this notion that thesis works is one of the most dreaded thing in college life. But thanks to my partner, I was able to make it through even with a very hectic schedule. A proof of both our hardwork!
This is the picture that I got in Waterfront Mactan when I was covering Jer's 1st event in the company. Oh well, this is actually the first time that I had a picture in front of this kind of booth. :)
This is the 1st seminar I attended as a journalist. And of course the funny story behind how I get here with all the no bathe and the very informal clothes.
This marks the beginning of my political career. I decided to ran as 2nd year representative but unfortunately I lost by 2 points. Then a councilor resigned and I entered the scene. Then I became the Vice Chairperson then the Chairperson. Being in the Student Council is a big part of my student life because it inculcated in me my principles :)
This is the official poster of Miss Cebu 2009. It gave me a lot of experience and great food? haha Anyways, I really enjoyed the things that we did especially the tours and the gift givings.
These two are designs from Mikki-Roque Aragon. I asked a favor from her if she could design a gown for my debut. I really, really wanted to have this gown but if I choose to be the first user, it is too expensive and I already had a limited time.
These are some colored pictures I used to test the new printer I got from a contest. I think I once planned to have it a a design in my notebook but I think I never really had the time to design my notebook and then I just kinda forgot all of these. hehe
Can you imagine that? I wa sonce in the front cover of Lanog, the official publications of UP Mass Communication. haha I was just sensationalizing. Anyways, yeah, there were a 100 copies I think and I'm just proud to be in the front cover. hehe
This was the photo album Jim made up when we were still young. These are a collection of our pictures and some others but mostly ours. So this album is almost over half a decade. And the 4 pictures there was when both of us are still thin and that was during our educational tour. the 1st pic was in mountain view after I slapped his face kay wa nananghid nga musaka sa taas (haha so bata!). That was in a room number 3. The second one kay sa stairs just parallel to the room. The third one was still in Mountain Viw and the 4th was sa Bahay na Tisa sa Car2x.
Well, this are the only materials I have for NUSP. I still have to reproduce these. This symbolizes a work that I wasn't able to do but will still be doing.
This is my NBI clearance. I misplaced this so I had to line up again to get another NBI clearance. So I'm keeping this hoping that I can just renew this when time comes. haha
These are the receipts, the form 5 and the pink form. All products of the very draggy enrollment process in UP. And yes, i pay less that 5,000 per sem. That is a reminder of why we are continually fighting for a tuition rollback. Also, the pink form - one of my goals during my fourth year in UP is not to have any pink form attached to my form 5.
This is from Jasper. I asked this from her because of someone that I called "Yan". But i never really gave it to him.
These are pictures. When I was in highschool, I used to print pictures from my phone. That the good thing about having a hard copy because you get to see them every now and then.
Oh yes, I was a cheerleader! haha I joined cheerdance since 1st year highschool to 2nd year college. We were the champions when I joined the cheerdance in college. All the bun-og, late night uwian and the very unforgettable "roll" hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment