Sunday, January 2, 2011

Balitang Bisdak Christmas Party!

12.29.10

I had my duty at 2pm-10pm in the evening and it's a good thing because I get to spend the other half of my duty celebrating our Christmas Party. After my live report in Banilad, we dropped by Ayala to pick up Kuya Tata's family. And at last, I met the very adorable Phem2x!

The party was for the kids and kids at heart. We had games, eating, dancing, singing and giving of gifts!

This is Phem2x's signature pose for the statue dance. haha! She's so funny because every time the music stops, it would take her another second to do that pose. (Phem2x is the one between the boy with black shirt and the other boy with an orange shirt. She's the one in white with red polka dots.)

The kids were enjoying the games and the dancing!


And the kids @ heart also played along!

Jun Veliganio, Godfrey Rellin and Godfrey Rellin playing Pinoy Henyo with their wife!

And the Cameramen playing the statue dance to win a Geo Contact Lens!!! hahaha

Aaron Blanco in his Statue Dance pose!

Kapusong Jun Solon!

Joel Pantino, walay kitaay ug ngipon uy!


It's a fun, fun Christmas Party! I'm looking forward for the Summer Outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment