Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Wedding: Cess and Neil

12.27.10


Kuya Neil and Cess' Wedding at Sacred Heart Parish.


They had a black and white motiff and good thing all of the guests complied.
The reception happened at Beverly View. It's a really romantic place where you can have a really good view of the city lights.
The food was catered by Port Seafood. It was really delicious. Yum2x!
And the program was great! It was fun and the flow is not like the usual.
Another good thing about the wedding is that most of the people really stayed until the end of the program and the guests were cooperative as well.


I wasn't able to change my schedule on that day so I had work from 6am to 2pm and the wedding starts by 1pm.
I asked Maam Elena to let me go down early if I finish all my articles early and she agreed.
But unfortunately, I finished everything a quarter before two.
So to conclude, I was late.

To be honest, I was surprised that I was invited and I was apprehensive in attending the wedding because I fear to be out of place.
Jim was with his girlfriend, Angelie.
That was the first time that I saw her in person. We shook hands and she asked Jim to take a picture of us two, which I believe Jim just deleted.
It was a weird part though. Meet and Greet? You know what I mean? Hahaha!

Anyways, moving forward, I'm happy because i did not feel out of place.
Many of Jim's relatives talked to me and I was with the company of Chekang and Ojoy.
And since I wasn't able to take my lunch, I ate a lot and it was indeed very delicious!

Congratulations Kuya Neil and Cess!
Not just for the wedding but also for the baby coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment