I was supposed to have a date with the two year old Clovis this day. Unfortunately he was sleepy and didn't come with us.
Still, good things happened!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!
Frozen Yogurt as a birthday gift care of Bien and me.
Still, I ate most of it. Haha!
After eating and before watching the Awards Night, I bought the 5-inches heels that I previously blogged.
This is an unexpected meet-up.
Sarah, Kuya Em, Graxa, January, Bien and me watched the Awarding of the Sinulog Winners.
Late Dinner at Sinangag Express JY.
I ordered Sisigsilog that I didn't like so much.
I had to hurry since I'll have my last graveyard shift.
This day did not go the way I expected it to be but I'm still glad it ended up to be great :))
Still, good things happened!
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!
Frozen Yogurt as a birthday gift care of Bien and me.
Still, I ate most of it. Haha!
After eating and before watching the Awards Night, I bought the 5-inches heels that I previously blogged.
Sarah, Kuya Em, Graxa, January, Bien and me watched the Awarding of the Sinulog Winners.
I ordered Sisigsilog that I didn't like so much.
I had to hurry since I'll have my last graveyard shift.
This day did not go the way I expected it to be but I'm still glad it ended up to be great :))
awww, thank you! :)
ReplyDelete