Before I had dinner with my friends, this fire happened.
I saw the fire on my way to Candeze's house.
The fire happened 3pm. Good thing I had my duty 6am-2pm.
Before we left their house, she asked me "Coring, magdala kog camera?"
Since I'm not in the mood for pictures, I answered "Ayaw nalang uy" and when she reached downstairs I told her "Nasunog baya ang Robinsons"
Then she ate her very late brunch in Jo's Chicken Inato. She texted her colleagues in CDN.
Turns out she was asked to go to Robinson's because she was near the place.
So I went with her and she used my camera for the videos and the pictures.
Robinson's Place might just be a mall for many.
But for me, it is my childhood haven.
My mother and father used to work there when I was young.
I was always excited to go there because for me, it's a very big playground.
I even remember Mr Run. (God Bless his soul), an American national who was very generous in giving kids some little something.
I can still remember the scent of my favorite Angel's Breath powder.
And how I made "panaygon" to my mother's co-workers so they'll give me coins and I can play Pacman.
It was sad that the fire happened but good thing no one was hurt.
Though the flames partially burned down the place that used to be my "playground",
it can't take away my childhood memories :)
I saw the fire on my way to Candeze's house.
The fire happened 3pm. Good thing I had my duty 6am-2pm.
Before we left their house, she asked me "Coring, magdala kog camera?"
Since I'm not in the mood for pictures, I answered "Ayaw nalang uy" and when she reached downstairs I told her "Nasunog baya ang Robinsons"
Then she ate her very late brunch in Jo's Chicken Inato. She texted her colleagues in CDN.
Turns out she was asked to go to Robinson's because she was near the place.
So I went with her and she used my camera for the videos and the pictures.
Robinson's Place might just be a mall for many.
But for me, it is my childhood haven.
My mother and father used to work there when I was young.
I was always excited to go there because for me, it's a very big playground.
I even remember Mr Run. (God Bless his soul), an American national who was very generous in giving kids some little something.
I can still remember the scent of my favorite Angel's Breath powder.
And how I made "panaygon" to my mother's co-workers so they'll give me coins and I can play Pacman.
It was sad that the fire happened but good thing no one was hurt.
Though the flames partially burned down the place that used to be my "playground",
it can't take away my childhood memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment