One of the benefits of being a reporter is the "backstage entry pass" you have by just showing the guard on duty your microphone.
And of course, the excuse of an interview to have a one on one picture.
And of course, the excuse of an interview to have a one on one picture.
I'm not really a fanatic but when I saw Jillian Ward for the first time in person, I believed then and there that she is one of the cutest little thing in the whole wide world.She's witty, adorable and uber cute :P
Like really, I still can't get over her cute-ness and witty-ness. *laughs*

Me: O sige, iinvite mo yung mga taga Cebu na manood ng show mo.
Jillian: Iniimbitahan ko po kayong manuod nga Captain Barbell. Pinapalabas na po siya. Ang ganda-ganda po talaga. Sigurado ako kikiligin po kayo. *Pa-cute look*
OH so cute. I wish to have a daughter like her :D
And pictures with other Kapuso Stars....
Luis Alandy
Kevin Santos
Jillian: Iniimbitahan ko po kayong manuod nga Captain Barbell. Pinapalabas na po siya. Ang ganda-ganda po talaga. Sigurado ako kikiligin po kayo. *Pa-cute look*
OH so cute. I wish to have a daughter like her :D
And pictures with other Kapuso Stars....
Luis Alandy
Kevin Santos
No comments:
Post a Comment