Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank You for being the BEST part of Sirius!

It was 5 months.
They made it bearable.



Before I had my dream job, I worked as a Call Center Agent for 5 months.
And as i always rant before, I'm not so proud of it.
Irate customers. Working during night. Unfulfilled promises.
I'm just happy I have friends who made my job really enjoyable.


And since we're almost an all girl team, we call ourselves...

SKELLIE GIRLS.
named after our beloved Team Manager, EPO SKELLIE.


We decided to see each other again and have an Eat All We Can Dinner!
All because most of us eats a lot!


This is Mei-mei and Fred.


Long-long and Jennifer


Me and Rubie.
(Kami nalang pares kay wa man mi'y partners)


With Amanda. She was late.
And she had this very funny application in her Iphone.
The "utchoserang miming".
The Cat aka Talking Tom, repeats everything that you say.
And it sounds really funny! Hahah


Our stomach was so full!
But one surprising thing is that, I ate the things I usually don't eat.
Seafoods and Veges.




Unfortunately, Venus, Di, Teach, Harlene and Bea wasn't not able to come because of prior commitments.

Venus.

Di.

Bea, Venus and Teach.

Harlene and Bea


Teach and Di.



These are the pictures taken at Jollibee IT Park.
When I processed my clearance and when we decided to eat our lunch together.
Chicken Joy c/o Harlene and Mei2x also treated me Froyo!







VENUS
She is the one who takes care of my make up whenever we have activities. She is also one of the few "mature" persons in the team. She makes sure that she can help us in any way possible.


RUBIE
She dances well. And eats a lot without gaining weight. Her tummy is the only part of her body that gains weight. Haha! She is happily also happily inlove though she misses her bf since they're apart.


JENNIFER
Our topseller. She's already a registered nurse and also happily inlove with Long2x. She is one of the best criminals in our team. Peace Jen!

HARLENE
The muse. She is pretty and sexy. She was our muse during the family day. She also gets good scores in B2B.

MEI-MEI
The innocent one. Mei2x is very cute and innocent. Usually, the team would tease her especially about romantic things. She is very honest about what she feels and is happily inlove with Fred.

TEACHER
Teach has a very complicated love story but we will always love her despite that. One of the "wala'y buot" in the group (but in a nice way). Also, one of the criminals. hehe

AMANDA
The senior, not in mind but in position. Actually, Kina belongs to another team but we always eat our lunch together.

DI
I'll always remember as someone who talks about the girl thing. Haha. She always has baon as well and is very loving to her daughter AJ. She is happily inlove as well.

BEA
Jen calls her Achi. She belongs to Team Lee but we always take our lunch together. She is our adopted team member.



Girls, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST PART OF SIRIUS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment