Friday, March 25, 2011

My Treat!

People who knows me are aware of how "tihik" I am.
So one pay day, I decided to treat the people that helped me.


A Treat for my Family

They've been asking me to treat them.
When I was still a call center agent, I
just use to buy lechon for them when I would go home.
This time, I decided to treat them in Matia's.
We always eat out in Matia's every time we'd like to have lunch or dinner outside the house.
It's affordable and delicious :)

I'm kind of a spoiled brat when I'm at home.
They would always help me prepare for the day ahead.
Food is ready and they would iron my clothes and try to provide everything I need.
Plus I can be very demanding and irritating at times
So I'd like to thank them for all the patience and love




A Treat for my Friends

I treated Chito, Pau, Corn and Baldo at Da Vinci's IT Park.
The reason for the treat is because of the personal favors I asked them.
Thank you Chito, for letting me borrow your Smartbro.
Thank you Pau and Corn for volunteering for the NKE Alumni Homecoming.
Thank you Baldo for getting my Certificate of Graduation.
Congratulations! You've been a recipient of a once in a blue moon treat :)




A treat for Myself

I got myself an 88 Earth Color Palette from Dollface Cosmetics
I love the colors though I still don't know how to blend them
I really need t learn how to use make up so I won't look pale on TV.
It's just sad because I'm really not the kind of girl who puts make up on so I need to learn a lot of things about being "kikay".
But I love the palette!
It's another wish off the Ideal Christmas Wish :)



And yes, my first make up attempt :)


No comments:

Post a Comment