It was our last Recognition Day last March 2, 2011.
Once again, we were recognized for being college/university scholars.
While people look forward to this day because they will be seeing Lucy Torres-Gomez, I look forward to this day because of two reasons.
First, is the Candle Lighting Activity initiated by Nagkahiusang Kusog sa Estudyante to show Dean Enrique Avila that UP Cebu wants democratic governance. (Too bad I wasn't able to secure a picture)
Second is that I know this will be another chance that Bamkwan will be together.
So we meet up in Ayala and decided to eat in Pancake House.
Since I have a meager salary as of the moment, I find the food expensive.
So Lorna and I decided to buy 2 pcs chicken and share it.
So I only spent a 100 bucks :)
Anyways, through the spirit of sharing (Thank You B!) I was able to taste their expensive orders. hahaha
But what matters the most that night is that we're together.
We may not be complete but we are still as noisy as ever.
It a very good stress reliever from work :)
Once again, we were recognized for being college/university scholars.
While people look forward to this day because they will be seeing Lucy Torres-Gomez, I look forward to this day because of two reasons.
First, is the Candle Lighting Activity initiated by Nagkahiusang Kusog sa Estudyante to show Dean Enrique Avila that UP Cebu wants democratic governance. (Too bad I wasn't able to secure a picture)
Second is that I know this will be another chance that Bamkwan will be together.
So we meet up in Ayala and decided to eat in Pancake House.
Since I have a meager salary as of the moment, I find the food expensive.
So Lorna and I decided to buy 2 pcs chicken and share it.
So I only spent a 100 bucks :)
Anyways, through the spirit of sharing (Thank You B!) I was able to taste their expensive orders. hahaha
But what matters the most that night is that we're together.
We may not be complete but we are still as noisy as ever.
It a very good stress reliever from work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment