As you all know, I recently celebrated my 21st Birthday last May 26, 2011.
So allow me to narrate all the things that happened to me on that day.
My birthday started at work because I was assigned on a graveyard shift.
Eventually, when clock striked 12, I was in the GMA car travelling to Lilo-an for some coverage.
Yes, the first 6 hours of May 26, I spent working :)
Early morning, we had an early arrangement with the 6am team that if they won't have any early coverage, they will eat breakfast in our house.
All of us got lucky this time! Because they don't have an early coverage and their assignments were in Mandaue City.
(No pictures because all of them were blurred. Hahaha)
At around 9 in the morning, we left for VILLA TERESITA.

This is the first time that the whole family went.
No one was left in the house and it is something that was actually planned.
I my memory serves me right, I spent my 19th birthday in Bohol and my 20th birthday in the house and in an eat-all-you-can restaurant which means I always spent it with my family and/or with chosen people but not both.
Unfortunately, the big slide wasn't open so I just tried the smaller one.
Kids supposed to be taking the slide after me were murmuring "Kadugay ba ana niya uy!" Hahaha

My cousins were also there because my Ate Arbs will be celebrating her birthday on the 31st so we decided to have one celebration. They bought a cake for me which made my birthday cake, TWO!
*blow*blow*blow*


All of us enjoyed the pool and the happiness of being together as a family.
This is one of the rare times where we put all our work behind and enjoy the day,
where we thought of nothing else but have fun! :)

And YES, Baby Boy was there.
The only not-blood-related-gust I have. :)
I'm thankful she came!
She was my/our photographer.
(Good thing I have decent pictures! Haha)
I'm glad because this year, we spent both our birthdays together :)
Oh, and she loves mangoes!
I went home after the Villa Teresita Outing.
And met up with my friends in Matia's.
Since Villa Teresita was far and not all of them can go, I decided to treat them here.
And they were all taking advantage of my birthday treat because according to them "Kaon gyud mog daghan kay usahay rani manglibre si Coring" Haha
OK. I realize how tihik I am. *Insert laughs*
Still, due to limited budget, I wasn't able to invite everyone. Hehe

And they persuaded me to buy ice cream for them.
Just so, to complete their dinner!
Just so, to complete their dinner!

So that was how my 21st birthday went!
I might not have enough sleep but I surely had so much fun!
I'm 21 now. I'm not sure about how my 21st year will go but definitely I'll try to make the most out of it.
Game on 21st year, Imma kick your ass! Wohooo!
and PS. Thanks for taking our photos and Thank You that you came.
You know who you are.
XOXO Coring....
I might not have enough sleep but I surely had so much fun!
I'm 21 now. I'm not sure about how my 21st year will go but definitely I'll try to make the most out of it.
Game on 21st year, Imma kick your ass! Wohooo!
and PS. Thanks for taking our photos and Thank You that you came.
You know who you are.
XOXO Coring....
awww, happy birthday again!
ReplyDeleteThanks sa treat coring!
ReplyDelete