Ulan Eco
Named after his parents' fondness of Rain and after his father's favorite author, Humberto Eco.
RA-IN as in (RA)chel and (IN)soy
Last May 15, 2011 we welcomed B's first ever "legal" baby, Ulan Eco.
Legal I say because we were having constant updates about Ulan's "babyhood" through Insoy's baby blogs. *insert laughs* (Yes, I've been reading those)
Named after his parents' fondness of Rain and after his father's favorite author, Humberto Eco.
RA-IN as in (RA)chel and (IN)soy
Last May 15, 2011 we welcomed B's first ever "legal" baby, Ulan Eco.
Legal I say because we were having constant updates about Ulan's "babyhood" through Insoy's baby blogs. *insert laughs* (Yes, I've been reading those)

It was the first time I saw Ulan. I've been attempting to see him but I was never successful.
And in a once-in-a-blue-moon instance, I was the first B to arrive in the venue.
His Christening celebration happened at the Metro Park Hotel.
After around 30 minutes of waiting, there he was.
Ulan with his innocent big eyes and cute face and *insert giggles*
Oh, that irresistible cute little baby! :)
And in a once-in-a-blue-moon instance, I was the first B to arrive in the venue.
His Christening celebration happened at the Metro Park Hotel.
After around 30 minutes of waiting, there he was.
Ulan with his innocent big eyes and cute face and *insert giggles*
Oh, that irresistible cute little baby! :)

And that's my black painted nails right there, forcing him to do the rockstar sign!
Look at his face, isn't he adorable? :)
Look at his face, isn't he adorable? :)
Oh Ulan, most of the times we might not be serious but I promise you we'll be good godmothers to you :)
And you are very lucky to have crazy ninangs with you.
We'll rock your world together.
P.S. Can't wait for you to grow up. Yay!
Welcome to the Christian World, ULAN ECO! :)))
And you are very lucky to have crazy ninangs with you.
We'll rock your world together.
P.S. Can't wait for you to grow up. Yay!
Welcome to the Christian World, ULAN ECO! :)))
Photo Credits: Candeze Mongaya

No comments:
Post a Comment