Monday, May 30, 2011

GMA 7 Summer Outing!

GMA 7 SUMMER OUTING AT COSTABELLA BEACH RESORT
(MAY 28, 2011)



This is my first Company Summer Outing! :)
Good thing it was a Saturday and I'm on a graveyard shift so I get to enjoy the whole day.

There was a bus that would pick up the employees and their families in Fuente OsmeƱa.
But it was 7am so I chose not to go.
So I had to ride a taxi and paid around 200+++ for the fare (Bad move!)

Anyways, I arrived at the venue few minutes before lunch.
I was able to join one game which gave me 20pesos as a consolation prizes. Haha
I had lunch then went swimming.



That's Monching and me, trying to swim our way to whatever you call that floating thing.
I almost drowned! Argh! Big waves and my not-so-reliable swimming moves.

I was successful though after struggling to hold on to the rope that got me there.
Still, it was a struggle!
I'm the only girl

So I decided to swim in the pool. It was so cold and refreshing but it was quite crowded.




The lifeguard caught me not wearing the proper attire so I had to take off my sleeveless top!




And the rest of the afternoon?

Vanity








3 comments:

  1. ohh those pictures are so tropical gahhh really feel like going on vacation right now!! :D

    ReplyDelete