Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello Marco! :)

Had a two day training in Marco Polo last month.
I was really happy it was held in Marco. The place was really warm and awesome.

The seminar was called....
Media Nation 8!

Due to the flight delays, the program was delayed as well. Instead of starting at 12noon, we started 2pm. Here's the picture of the view outside the Manila Ballroom (the room where we had our lunch)

This is Manila Ballroom. We had our lunch here. The food was delicious! And it's a buffet so.... Hahaha I went to the buffet table 3-4 times.

I really adore good comfort rooms and yes, I had my vanity session here :)

The snacks :0 Yum2x!

Former governor Grace Padaca. She shared to us her experience being a media personnel and eventually becoming a politician.

The seminar was more of a talk shop. Again we talked about the continuing threats to the lives of journalist. Everything was so organized and it was not boring. There was no lecture, just sharing of ideas :)

Another snacks :0 unfortunately, I was too full so I wasn't able to eat it. (It's a miracle! Haha I said NO to FOOD!)

We had dinner at the balcony. Sosyal! Haha It was mmmm, romantic? And indeed, it makes us feel special. The ambiance was perfect! The food, the place, the band... Just Perfect!

They even hired a band to entertain us while eating. Buhay mayaman much? Haha

I ate a lot of fruits during that night :)


It was the second time that I was sent for a seminar. Other than the place and the food I've been praising, I really learned a lot. I was able to interact withs journalists from different parts of the country and understand their situation as well. Things learned and lesson that will always be remembered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment