Monday, November 7, 2011

Kapuso Bowling Tournament! :)

It was my first time to join our company's Sports festival.
Since sports never really liked me, I can't play badminton man so bowling was my most viable option.
Still, I'm so kulelat when it comes to bowling. Hahaha
Even with the pamaul, I really enjoyed the game! (Bisan canal gyud akong first 2 tira! hahaha)












Haaaay. So cute! I wish I can kidnap him for one day and take him on a date!


After the tournament, we (Me, Rachelle and Cheavy) ate frozen yogurt together!
We're froyo lovers! By the look of their faces, eating yogurt is heaven.
I definitely agree. Yum-yum! :)

This cost us almost 200 each. That's how addict we are!

Akong froyo ang pinaka-pretty! Bwahaha

Froyo ni Cheavy, murag soil erosion. Hahaha

Kang Mami pud kay murag langit na sinakluban ng lupa. Hahaha


Peace the two of you! ^_^
Si Mami ang naka-blue niya si Cheavy ang naka-white.
Para maka-ila mo who owns the froyo's! :)

On to another group.
It was too early so we walked around SM.
Unya naa ma'y chocolate with almonds (which happens to be my favorite!) namalit nasad mi sa Aji Ichiban. Pero kani laging ilad-ilad ang presyo, daku gihapon ug nabayran! Hehe Sige nalang, imal man pud.




To our last stop that day : KARAOKE!
4 hours gyud! haha
I realized nga super miss na gyud naku magkanta-kanta. hahaha
Halos ako ra'y nikanta tanan pero ang 4 hours, mura ra gyud ug 30 minutes! Hahaha
More! More! More!
Matud pa sa pag-umangkon ni Monching, "Kuya, mura lagi siyag si Maxinne Magalona noh?"
Ako kay: "ehem!"
Naa pa diay sumpay: "Gwapa unta siya pero inig kanta niya kay murag mawagtang iyang ka-gwapa"
Tawengweng. Hahaha











Spent the whoooleeeee day with the Kapuso Family!
Stress was relieved :)
A good thing for my heart.
More to come! :) :) :)

1 comment: