Friday, July 20, 2012

My Girls! Awwe :)


It's always happy when I'm with them :)
We were together for 2 days straight last weekend!
Last Saturday, we met at our favorite pizza store since Kuya Ruvs is here.
Kuya Ruvs, stayed in Norway for a few months and will be going back there in a few days.
He is the only guy of Bamkwan!
We also had the meet-the-girlfriend session and babies night out!
Ulan and Elmo were there. 
Unfortunately I came late so I wasn't able to see Elmo. Sad :(





After eating, we would've wanted to sing our hearts out but Song Hits was fully occupied.

 So we decided to have coffee instead :)


The day after, another eat out again! (Hurot kwarta ani!)
Thank You Kuya, for the brownie cup treat!
So that was brownie cup. Haha

We were hungry and craving for a meal so the early dessert did not suffice the worms in our tummy. Hahaha
After the dessert, we ate our "real meal" at Ila Puti.




I know a lot of people have been saying that I'm gaining weight.
But can you blame me?
Me my friends bond through food.
We share our chikas over sumptuous meals.
We annoy other customers in the restaurant because we are too loud.
We do our catching up with our tummies full.
So don't wonder why I'm gaining weight because I'd rather gain wieght that lose these wonderful girls!
Char! Mag-exercise na bitaw ko. Bwahaha

I love these girls to the very essence of love and friendship :)
And I wouldn't exchange them for anything in this world.
I will always and forever be thankful that I have them as my friends, I wouldn't ask for anything else.
I love you B! Always and Forever :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment