While I was enjoying my dinner last night I received a text message that goes like "Let's pray for Secretary Robredo. We hope that he is still alive and to be found safe soon"
In the middle of that happy get together with my friends, I was in a state of shock and denial.
From then on until this moment that I'm writing this, I am troubled about the sad news.
No, it's not just sad, it is depressing :(
Secretary Robredo had been very accommodating to us.
I interviewed him several times already and he answers our questions well no matter how lame it may be or how hard hitting it can get.
CSupt Marcelo Garbo, PRO 7's Regional Director, once shared that if there would be someone fit to be President, it would be Robredo.
Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that I was on a day off last Saturday and it wasn't me who interviewed him for the last time because I might be very emotional upon hearing the news.
He went here to attend the CIS Summit of CIDG and his plane crashed on his way to Naga City.
Up to this moment, he is still missing along with the two pilots.
I was excited to hear his answers regarding the recent revamp in the BFP since he was the one who signed the department order.
I don't know why I feel so sad about this news but he was really good to us :(
This is Captain Jessup Bahinting, the missing pilot of the aircraft.
You know what's more sad? Because he was just a hero a few days ago and now he's missing :(
He was the one who brought the anti-venom from Camiguin for a zookeeper who was bitten by a king cobra last week.
And now, he's no where to be found.
I don't usually buy newspapers for my personal use but a while ago, I bought one.
I check websites about the latest updates and I continue to pray for their safety.
No, it's not just sad, it is depressing :(
You understand now why I freak out so much about riding airplanes?
It's because of this, the less chances of survival.
I'm still hoping they will be found, ALIVE.
They are two great men, a great loss.


No comments:
Post a Comment