Sunday, August 26, 2012

Once upon a night in Radisson!

What better way to spend the weekend after a stressful week at work?
Of course, spend time with your crazy friends!
That's what I did and it was totally EPIC!

I availed the GC that I won and since my parents can not be with me early, I asked my friends to spend the first few hours with me.
Our first agreement was to meet each other by 2pm but it turned out to be 6.
Upon arrival, we took advantage of the room and took pictures, watched John Lloyd and had night swimming!
When Mama and Papa arrived, we went to IT Park and took our late dinner and midnight snacks.
Streeeetcccchhhhh!!! Haha

Goofing around :)

Jer and Me: Haay John Lloyd, ang gwapo mo talaga / Sarah: Haaaay food, ang sarap mo talaga

Chezka: I'm readyyyyy! / Ako: Atay. Ikaw nala'y kaligo uy! hahaha

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Kaluoy ni Bonsai. Napiit intawn! Haha

10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Click!

Magtimer ta para kitang upat sa picture! Haha

Happy :)

The Zarragosa Family Portrait

Bukaka.

Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin, huwag lang si Coco Martin!
I make sense sometimes, right? Haha

Tagui ko gamay Sai para di maklaro ang liblib. Hehe

Bahalag gamay, at least dili blur. Picture ni Kuya. Haha
Midnight Snacks. Bestfriend's Fries!

It's a good thing that I scheduled the overnight stay last weekend because I had a stressful week.

Haaay Lord, I couldn't thank you enough for giving me these friends because with them around, I wouldn't worry about being alone.
Happiness at its best!

Radisson Blu. Room 1627. 08/25/12 <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment