It's becoming a routine now that every weekends we'd spend time together.
We've always been busy and working hard during weekdays so we need a breather every weekends :)
Last Saturday, we had dinner together at Pancake House.
Since I'm on a saving spree, I wasn't suppose to eat but I was hungry so I had no choice but order.
Even if the the food was a bit pricey, it was worth it.
But other than the full stomach, being with these people is such a stress reliever!
Thank God I have friends like them :p
They make my life more colorful and happy, I wouldn't worry about being alone :)
And of course, I wouldn't forget to mention Ulan.
It was the first time that we saw him walk all by himself.
We were all so amazed and happy :)
He's becoming a big boy now we couldn't help ourselves but giggle!
And yes, Sophie! I finally met her.
She's really a replica of Lorna.
Oh what a happy day this was!
Many more days like this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment