- I will lose weight - Either I eat less or go to the gym or go jogging! hehe
- I will not be late for work - There were times when I was late in going to work. I think it's somehow an improvement compared when I was still studying that I am late almost all the time.
- Pamper myself more - I will pamper myself by having a massage or going to the salon to have my hair done or have a mani/pedi
- I will save money - For long term purposes. Now that I have less income I need to be more thrift
- I will not ride a taxi always - I have tendencies wherein I ride taxi all the time. Since the standard rate already increased, I need more discipline
- Focus more on work - Since this year I only have work as something major to worry about, I promise that I will give my best at it
- Love myself more - I will buy more things for myself and I will save up for my ideal Christmas Wishes! haha
- I will blog more - I'll take time to write my thoughts. Also as something to remind me of the things that happened in my life
- I will make sure that my room is clean - I already had a general cleaning but I need to maintain it. I will also try to buy things for room improvement
These are just some that I can think of which means these are major, major things I will focus on!
Here's the evaluation:
1. I will lose weight (X) - I gained more weight this year! So this resolution will be carried on and will be given much priority this year. I promise!
2. I will not be late for work [:)] - I'd give this a smile. I'm seldom late for work but this is one thing I'll maintain for 2012 and for the next years to come.
3. Pamper myself more (X) - Even if I went to the massage parlor more this year, I went to the salon less often. I seldom have a mani/pedi since I don't have time. This is not my priority this year though. Hmmmmm.
4. I will save money- [:)] Yes, indeed. I didn't get my quota this year but overall, I give a smile on how I handle money this year. Despite all the laag and the travels and the eat outs, I was able to save money.
5. I will not ride a taxi always - (X) I still ride a taxi always :( I was on probationary status this year and I don't want to be late so if I'm short of time, I prefer to ride a taxi. Though, I can say I have minimal taxi rides this year compared to last year. I should save up to buy a car! Haha
6. Focus more on work [:)] - Indeed, I only have work to focus on last 2011. But still I can't say I gave my best. I believe there's still a lot of room for improvement. Nonetheless, I hope I'm improving. I also had national exposures this year :) hehe
7. Love myself more [:)] - Another smile for this. This year, I loved myself more. I bought a lot of things for my self. I also traveled in some parts of the Philippines. Though I wasn't able to get all the things in my Ideal Christmas Wishlist, I'm still happy I was able to have some of the things that I really wanted and needed as well :)
8. I will blog more [:)] - The stats tell it all. I have 82 blogs last 2011 and 26 last 2010. That's a big difference. This year, I hope it would increase :)
9. I will make sure that my room is clean - [X] I've cleaned and rearranged my room more this year but if you say maintaining the cleanliness of my room, I still suck at it! Haha
I got 4 X's and 5 :)'s - which means that I passed last year's resolution :)
For this year, I will maintain the :)'s and try my best for my X's with some addition!
This year I want to:
1. Learn how to drive
2. Travel Internationally
3. Buy a laptop
4. Redecorate my room
Just the four for this year :) I hope I can achieve it! Way to go, 2012 :)
Please be good to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment