Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas is not yet over :)

Christmas is for kids and it's not over yet :)
Last December 30, Balitang Bisdak celebrated its annual Christmas party for the kids.
I had so much fun this year!


This year, there were a looooooot of foods!
First time to have 3 lechons for the event! (Kayo ba naman ang manalo sa carolling contest diba?)
Last year, pag-abot palang sa lechon, hurot na! karon naa pa'y sobra :)





Supposedly, kids unta paunahon ug kaon.
Caught in the act si Godfrey! Gauna2x ug kaon. Murag bata. Hahaha


I'm still your game master this year :)

I'm with Kuya Nikko :)

With Ritchel, my intern :)

Siyempre, kung may mga bata, makakalimutan ba ang games?
Games for the kids and the kids at heart :)

Arrange according to Game! haha we had the young and the feeling young version :)

Newspaper Dance: Parent and Kid partnership!

Statue dance for the kids! they were all good. Dugay gud nahuman ang game! hehe



Trip to Jerusalem with a twist!
Instead nga lingkuranan, we had bottles!

Giving of gifts for the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment