

I WAS ON DUTY!!!
You got it right. All of us were on duty.
While most of the people enjoy the celebration, we gather news!
I really don't like going out on Sinulog. Before, I just stay home and watch live coverages.
But I'm happy working during Sinulog this year and even for the years to come!
Being in media, you can pass through almost everywhere!
You can even walk with the participants. Haha
I had 3 stories that day.
First, I made a story about people earning on Sinulog day.
Second about the "almost-stampede" experience in front of Fuente Police Station.
Third was the unfortunate death of a guy who was hit by a bus.
We had to respond on false fire alarm at Robinsons as well!
Sa dihang, daghan kaayog taw niya pag-abot sa Robinsons, NEGATIVE!
Tawenks. Hehe Sige lang! Lingaw man gihapon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment