Since its nearly February 14, let me give you a love related post :)
[January 28, 2012]
It was Aaron's second wedding.
Aaron is one of our videojournalists.
He celebrated his wedding in Dumanjug, a town in the south which is a 2 hour drive from the city.
This is my first out of town trip with my Kapuso Family that is not related to work.
We had lots of fun and our tummies were very full!
We dropped by Carcar para mukaon ug butong!
Eating coconuts is a must if I go to the province!
I love the ambiance when you'd eat it under the tree plus the smell of unpolluted air!
I ate .... 4! Bwahaha
And an hour after we took our lunch at Aaron's house.
Lechon, Bisayang Manok, Sisig, Shrimp ---> Sorry Diet!
Then we proceeded to the church.
And yes, I got the bouquet!
Kung tinuod palang ang panultihon nga ang makadawat sa bouquet, mao'y sunod kaslon ok rajud naku bisan uyab lang sa Lord! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment