[January 22, 2012]
It was a thanksgiving weekend for Chezka because she was promoted in her work again.
(Sus, wa ra sa kumingking akong sweldo! Haha)
Congrats, Sai!
She invited us to her house and she'll cook spaghetti for us.
Of course, our happy pill, Ulan, will never be absent!
Since this was the first we saw each other for the year, we gave our baby our Christmas gifts!
Ninang Candeze's gift:
It was a thanksgiving weekend for Chezka because she was promoted in her work again.
(Sus, wa ra sa kumingking akong sweldo! Haha)
Congrats, Sai!
She invited us to her house and she'll cook spaghetti for us.
Of course, our happy pill, Ulan, will never be absent!
Since this was the first we saw each other for the year, we gave our baby our Christmas gifts!
Ninang Candeze's gift:
Thank You Ninang Candeze! I love your gift! But I'd like to have this headset, too. Please, please, please? -UlanNext, Ninang Sarah's gift:
A mosquito ahm.... something, something...To protect our baby from mosquitoes!
Love, love <3
And my gift :)
A moon walker!

Our baby with his baby steps. I love you much bebe Ulan!Mwa mwa mwa!
More cutie pie pictures of our baby!
Hooooly, hoolyyyy shhhhh.... I want these when I grow up! -UlanSorry Ninang Chez, I'm just mocking your Hoollllyyyy SSShhhhh....
But since I'm still young, I'll try this on first.The big one (left) and the small one (left)
Oh, it was such a happy weekend!
A gathering of friends + our cute baby boy + Bonsai's delicious spaghetti!
This is love :) (Or should I say addiction? haha)
Thank You and Congrats, Sai! :)
You deserve your promotion.
I'm so proud of you thesis partner!
You always check my English, you know?
Ok, I know also. (read it with my tone!)
Bwahaha




No comments:
Post a Comment