At last! My wish came true - to be back in Bohol for a vacay and to touch the white sand beaches of Panglao.
We celebrated Vlad's birthday in Bohol. [Feb3-4, 2012]
We took the earliest trip :)


First stop: Kuya Nikko's house!
We had breakfast there.
And my first time to play Wii!
I think it's a good exercise.
It's so much fun as well! :)


Before I go to the activities, let me show you where we stayed.
I was so happy with this place.
It's comfortable and affordable! :)
There were two rooms.
This one is the master bedroom.
Unfortunately, I saw only one.
The weather was not so good that day.
Then off to Balicasag Island!
We had snorkeling.
It was the best snorkeling experience I ever had!
The fishes were just of reach - small ones, big ones and the ones with different colors!
Indeed a very beautiful scenery under the sea!
And Kuya, the one who guided us was very good as well.
He really helped me adjust my life vest and goggles.
It was not scary as well because we were very maaaannnnnyyyy!
Mura sag sanctuary of human tungod sa kadaghan! hahaha

Next stop: Virgin Islands!
We had to battle big waves going here :(
Since I'm a scared brat, i can't help but shout and pray. Haha
But it was all worth it when we reached the island.
It's untouched - just like a virgin!
Thanks Randy Gor - sponsor namu sa butong! Hehe
We had to battle big waves going here :(
Since I'm a scared brat, i can't help but shout and pray. Haha
But it was all worth it when we reached the island.
It's untouched - just like a virgin!
Thanks Randy Gor - sponsor namu sa butong! Hehe
The ignored offer turned out to be a creative picture.Another Kuya who happened to be the husband of Ate nga mao'y amu gipalitan sa butong told us "Maam, maam, picturan tamu kuyog ang starfish."
And I was thinking to myself: "Duh? Nganong magpapicture man tawn kog starfish uy"
I was to grant his request though but I was busy with my butong so I sad : "Taysa Kuya, mukaon sakog butong"
And this is the output of his offer!
We were so amazed because we had low expectations of his take-a-picture-with-a-starfish offer.
Turned out to be great!


No comments:
Post a Comment