Monday, June 18, 2012

The Birthday Blog! (22nd)

It's that day of the year again when I'll celebrate the gift of life :)
Without further ado, let me present you my birthday blog!


Let me start hours before my birthday :)
I had to host the Police Media Concert for a Cause @ CCPO.
And just like Cinderella, I had to leave the concert so I can celebrate the birthday with my friends. 
and to you who was with me in between, thank you :)


The first part of the celebration was with Jer and Kirai @ Shakey's IT Park.
Together, we welcomed my birthday!
The food was good for 5-6 people and there were only 3 of us.
OK. SORRY but birthday = cheat day for diet!
The crew were so accommodating as well. They sang a birthday song for me :)






















After the welcoming my birthday, I had to rush home and prepare my things for another adventure.
I was home around 2am, packed my things, slept for a while and woke up around 5 so we can catch the earliest bus ride.
Unfortunately, there were a lot of passengers so we had to go to the North Bus Terminal.
The almost 5 hour journey was worth it anyway :)
Say Hello to Bantayan! Ahhhhh. I love it there!
The serene environment, the crystal clear waters, the aura, the love ---- I love everything about Bantayan!
Hey, did I mention my father is from Bantayan?
It is such a lovely place! A perfect place for a birthday celebration :)


So for my birthday a seafood buffet (as I term it) was prepared for us at Auntie En-en's house.
There were a looooooot of seafoods!
I usually don't eat seafoods but that day, I ate a lot! Hahaha
Then we went to Bantayan Island Nature Park :)
Please see pictures below......



Day two was spent on the beach - oh beach, my love :)
It's totally what I'm looking for! 
The sand on my feet, the sea on my skin - oh, simply amazing!
It's the beach I'd love to soak myself even for the whole day!
Well, I had my shin sunkissed afterwards but what the hell? It was totally worth it :)

After the beach, my Lola toured me around our relatives.
Then I treated them with halo-halo and we had a mini tour in the park and the church.
Then we headed home since we need to catch the last trip.
So we took the last trip and the ship was delayed.
When we arrived at Hagnaya Port, there was no bus anymore :(
So we had to take a tricycle going to Bogo.
Unfortunately, the driver was old and we were moving really slow :(
If you think that's the most unfortunate thing for us, NO!
He had a flat tire in the middle of a rice field and with NO lights at all!
Gaaaaaaaah. Good thing we were able to ride another tricycle!

Well, that's not the end of the unfortunate series of events.
It was Bogo's fiesta and there were no bus as well.
We had to be on a standing position i a bus that is very overloaded!
It was scary :( Then a man was drunk beside me who is maybe taking his chances on me. 

Still, I'm happy because we arrived safely home.
Whew! Thank you Lord for bringing us home safely.
I thank you for everything - may it be good and bad experience - I will surely learn from it.
And I promise that I'll take care of this precious life you let me borrow :)

Oh but wait, there's more!
This is my celebration with my DEPP Family.
I brought some shells from Bantayan + dalawang lechon manok = happy lunch! :))








With all this said, let me end by saying...
"IT'S A HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY INDEED!"




1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog! P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway for Soybu and thought you would be interested! www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete