Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


Perri Todds @ Ilo-ilo during our vacation :)
Villa Teresita during my 21st birthday :)

Graduation Day <3
I used to give him my message in a video camera thinking that he is on the other end. Young as I am, I was innocent that my father was not with us during some important days of our lives as he was abroad working as an Overseas Filipino Worker. Now that I'm 22, I admit that we are not as close as other fathers and daughters. I think it is a  result of those days he was not with us. He might not say it aloud, but I know he feels the same way. I'm not so expressive but one thing I know is that I love my father very much. The sacrifices that he made for me and my mother is one thing that inspires me everyday. I will forever be thankful for his love because if it wasn't for those nights he spent alone working abroad, I wouldn't be where I am right now. That's why I love him - for his sacrifice, for his love and for standing true of how it is to be a father <3 

 ---------------------------------------
That was an entry I sent for a contest that made me win an overnight stay at Radisson Blu :)
I wasn't able to get it on time for Father's Day though but I'm so happy that I will be able to give my family another experience that they will surely appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment