Just don't ask me where I got the ticket but I got it for free :)))
 |
| With Chona Girl. We boarded the earliest flight that day - 4:10am. Hehe Tagam siya kay talawan kuno kaayu ko. Haha |
 |
| Then we took the MRT to our destination. She went down at GMA Kamuning and I went down at Quezon Ave. so I can meet Candeze for breakfast :)) |
 |
| This is my only pic in Divi. Candeze took this. I was choosing what bags to buy. I love this shoot! Haha |
 |
| These are the things that I bought from Divi. I already used some so they are not in the picture anymore. Others are my pasalubong :)) Hehe |
 |
| These earring holders are very cute!!! I so love this :)) |
 |
| After Divi, we met up with Grace @ Mang Larry's Isaw. It was a long queue so we took pictures while waiting. |
 |
| ISAW - the reward for being with me in Divi. Haha |
 |
| Ang isaw ni Mang Larry ay parang ginabot, nakaka-addict! Ses. |
 |
| Birit to the max kay galante muhatag ug score!! Haha The place was so cozy because the room was so big and we paid only 99pesos each for 2 hours. Hehe |
 |
| Chaaaaar!! Nagduet sila o. hehe |
 |
| Of course, dili gyud malintan ang food! Haha |
|
|
So that summed up my first day :))
DIVISORIA - MANG LARRY'S ISAW - MUSIC 22
And for my second day...
PARTY PILIPINAS - TRINOMA - UP DILIMAN
 |
| Getting ready to party with the stars! |
 |
| Preparing for the opening number |
 |
| Confetti!!! |
 |
| Rhian Ramos |
 |
| Solenn Heusaff |
 |
| Lovi Poe |
 |
| Aljur Abrenica |
 |
| Michelle Madrigal |
 |
| Julie Ann San Jose and Kyla |
 |
| Atlast! I finally had a "trainy" pic. After Party Pilipinas, we went to Trinoma for a late lunch! |
 |
| We ate at Bigoli and this was my order. Breadsticks were unlimited. Yummy! |
 |
| Manila man o Cebu o saang sulok ng mundo, pagkain ang bonding moments natin. So guys, don't wonder if I'm gaining weight ok? We bond trhough food. Maynalang gani dili tugsh-tagsh ug unsa pa ngara. Haha |
 |
| This was taken by Tintin. Refer to picture below. |
 |
| Meet Tintin. Iya ming gibaligyaan ug pugong. She also shared nga kung dili siya makahalin ug 300 pesos, bunalan daw siya sa iyang Kuya. I'm not sure if that is a blood related kuya or a Kuya in a syndicate but I really pitied her. |
 |
| Greeting from Manila with love! |
 |
| Meet Kuya Arman. He's from Ormoc and since kababayan man daw sila ni Candeze iya kong gihatagn ug free ice cream niya free refill for Candeze. |
So that concludes my Manila Weekend Adventure!
I really had fun and I was really happy :))
I'm such a jetsetter. This weekend ulit, Manile!
No comments:
Post a Comment