Saturday, December 10, 2011

Casket Furnitures!

Tupas Funeral Homes in Carcar is known for its Casket Furnitures.
I featured this for my Special report Last November however, I didn't have the chance to take pictures.
Last Thursday, we had to go to Carcar because of a shooting incident.
The dead body was in Tupas Funeral Homes. Since we need to ask permission from the relatives, we need to wait for their approval.
While waiting, I took pictures.

Pagsuld palang nimu, naa na'y takob sa lungon. hehe
According to the owner, the casket was really used before.

Center Table.

Hasta suga!

Mao ni ang pares sa lungon nga naa sa door.

Lungon for babies. Gihimo siya nga lingkuranan.


Mga lungon nga gihimong lingkuranan.

Lungon diin pwede ka magpapicture!


Pink!

Butanganan ug orns.

Casket bed. Di lang para sa patay, pwede sad para sa mga buhi.

Rasta Jukebox.

Rocking Chair!

I'm really amazed with these furnitures.
Actually, naa pa'y daghan. Almost tanan naa ngadto kay naa'y design nga lungon.
The owner said nga ang purpose ani is to take away the fear of the people towards caskets or dead people.
I think it has served it's purpose

Indeed, amazing masterpieces.
Tatak Sugbuanon pa gyud :p

No comments:

Post a Comment