[December 18, 2011]
[Chika-an, SM City Cebu]
It was my Nanay's Birthday yesterday.
Since we didn't have time, we celebrated it today.
I treated them to a good restaurant.
And yes, it was a bit expensive since I was out of budget.
But I told myself, I can find money but making them feel special on their day is priceless.
My Nanay and Tatay are actually my aunt and uncle.
When I was still 13 days old, they took care of me because mother and father has to work.
I spent my childhood with them.
There was even a time when I wouldn't come near my mother and father.
Time is precious. They're not getting any younger so this is my way of saying thank you.
And I will take care of you just like those times when you took care of me when I was young.
Happy Birthday, Nay!
No comments:
Post a Comment