Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy 23rd Rei!


[November 28, 2011]
Rei turned 23!
We celebrated her birthday at Red Box, Ayala.
The place was really cozy, clean and comfortable!
We sang our hearts out for two hours.

Our guest of honor was asleep :) And I'm proud to say that I am the one who made him sleep! Yehey! Bisan pa ug naminhod akong kamot the next day, I'm so happy :) Rei said it's an achievement. Haha

Unfortunately, since his Ninangs miss him so much, they'd kiss him and poof! Our cute baby boy woke up.

He stayed awake for the rest of the videoke session. Who can blame him? No one can sleep with our "beautiful" voices. Haha

Mom and Ninangs in action!

Ahhhh, Ka-gwapo gyud sa among baby uy! :)

We had to take turns in carrying him! Hehe I was singing while doing my turn :)

The birthday celebrant with her most adorable gift! :)
I'm so proud of Rei for doing well as a mother.
I'm sure that Ulan will grow up a vey good boy.
The kind we'll all be proud of :)

Oh life! 2 years back we we're just those girls who'd stay in a mall, eat in a restaurant with loud voices and boisterous laughters.
And look at what we are now?
We're all grown ups! But still with a young heart and crazy minds :P

No comments:

Post a Comment