My first judging stint!
Last Friday, I was one of the judges of the Talentadong Police sa Provincial Headquarters.
This is part of their Christmas Party.
There were 8 presentors.
Last Friday, I was one of the judges of the Talentadong Police sa Provincial Headquarters.
This is part of their Christmas Party.
There were 8 presentors.
The champion! I really enjoyed their presentation.
They had a song interpretation about the life of a police and the life you'll have if you'll be imprisoned (Concept taken from the Boysen commercial)
They also change the lyrics of their songs :)
They call themselves the underworld because their offices are located below the building.
They had a song interpretation, drama and dance :)
Naa man diay ni'y mga hidden talents ang mga police.
At least this night, they we're having time for themselves.
No work, just fun.
But as Sir Comendador said, Tomorrow is another day to battle against criminality.
I enjoyed this night! A salute to everyone who participated in this event!
No comments:
Post a Comment