Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rest in Peace, Lola Asing






At the age of 81, my Lola Asing died last December 2.
5 o'clock in the morning, we received the sad news and my Nanay was crying.
They immediately went home to Bohol.
Because of work, me and my cousins, went there a day before the funeral - on a Tuesday.

I know that my Lola is proud of me.
Everytime she'd come to Cebu, she'd always kiss me.
Her children would have wanted her to stay here but she insisted that she'd really go back to Bohol.
Even with her death, all of us take comfort knowing that she's with God right now.
It's a good fight La, Rest in Peace.


My cousins : (L-R) Kuya larry, Ate Arbs, Me, Kuya Gabs and his wife, Ram. And yes, my mother! (I told you she doesn't look at the camera! Haha) My Lola's death was also a time for us to be together. Because we're all busy because of our works, we seldom have time to see each other.

You remember them? They are my Uncle Nonoy's sons. The last time I went to Bohol, it was because of my Uncle Nonoy's funeral. The sad thing about my recent Bohol trips is that I'm there because of funerals. :(

I allowed the two to play with my tab. Both of them are handsome!

Andrea. She idlozies Shamcey Supsup! Haha

Ate Milo with Briana.

Ante Inday.

Kuya Larry with XV.

Again, it was a quick trip in Bohol.
We went there 3:30 pm Tuesday and went back 10pm Wednesday.
Since our trip was still 10pm, we stayed for around 3 hours in Tagbilaran.

Dinner @ Andoks, Tagbi.

I also had an hour massage :)

I was almost late for the ship. Hehe
The ship arrived 2:30am in Cebu and I had an 8am duty that day.





No comments:

Post a Comment